Saturday, June 21, 2014

Alionas - Undead Legion Signifier

Undead Legion Signifier
Company: Alionas
Part #: 105-001-01
Sculptor:
Released:


Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! A standard bearer for my Roman skeletal legion from the German company Alionas. Useful because if I get some more of these I can place a standard in each of my legion's centuries.

The design is pretty good. The sculpt for the skeleton is pretty standard. I like the lion cloak and the eagle standard.

All the Alionas stuff has been out a long time but I've just recently procured the Roman skeletons because I am filling out my legion.

I had to order him directly from Germany through the Alionas web-site, as I don't think they have an American distributor. That makes shipping pricey - one reason I've held off. Their web store is also a little weird, in that purchase is not immediate. The store emails the owners and they get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment