Friday, September 4, 2020

The Rage of Achilles (Continued)

 OK, so now that I've returned to work in Ukraine post-COVID, I have gotten around to setting up my new resin 3D printer and started printing miniatures. Some of these have been some additions to my largely complete 5th century BC Undead Classical Greek army. Also, while on extended COVID leave, I received my miniatures from Studio Miniatures' "Dead Through Time Kickstarter", which gave me some more Greeks and now Achaemenid Persians! So I've been busy printing, priming, painting, and assembling to put the finishing touches on my hoplite phalanx!

First up, finishing a unit from Studio Miniatures. Zombie hoplites for the phalanx. primed, painted, assembled, based, and sealed.

 


Next up, some skirmishers from Studio Miniatures. Four zombie peltasts, and four zombie toxotai. Primed, painted, assembled, and based.





Straight off my printer - a zombie cyclops from Bryan Nafarante's Beastiary #3 Kickstarter. Printed in resin. Studio Miniatures hoplite for scale.




Lastly, something I've always wanted, skeletal satyr slingers! Designed by me with Heroforge. Printed in resin on my Qiditecj Shadow 5S. Primed, painted with Skeleton Horde contrast paint.
















No comments:

Post a Comment