Monday, November 20, 2017

Recent Purchase - Boss Fight Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S.

Just recently purchased two figures from the Boss Fight Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. line. One Skeleton Warrior and one combination set of a standard Skeleton and Aged Steel Accessory Pack B.



These aren't miniatures per se, but rather a line of highly customizable action figures. But at just under 100mm tall, with a little painting, they will make excellent giant hoplites to fight in my undead Classical Greek army. My skeletal titan from Ral Partha needed some company and I stumbled across these while doing a google image search for undead hoplites. (I always like to browse google images to see when something new pops up). So now I have two units of giants - one of giant Cyclopes and one of human hoplites. More flexibility!



These figures are highly customizable and I love the armour available, especially the Athenian helm with the transverse crest. It will look excellent painted in bronze and washed to achieve the verdigris effect.








No comments:

Post a Comment