Monday, November 20, 2017

Recent Purchase - KT-009 Skeleton Warrior Iron Rust Edition

In the mail, all the way from the land of atomic breathing lizards and giant flying reptiles, the Skeleton Warrior (Iron Rust Edition).


Again, not a miniature per se, but a display model that the Japanese love so much. At about 150mm tall, however, he's a great addition to my undead Sengoku Period army as a Gashadokuro - a skeletal giant from Japanese mythology. With some creative basing work, he should be looking like he could take on Godzilla himself!








2 comments:

  1. You continue to be a great finder of boney things, but I wonder if we can get size comparisons of these once they're in your hands? Would be super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. It will have to wait a bit, however, as I only get home every few months, which is the only chance I get to work on my armies.

    ReplyDelete